You have no items in your shopping cart.
Procare Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is a must have device at home that allows you to keep a track of your health by digitally measuring your blood pressure and pulses. It is ideal for patients who have history of heart problems or diagnosed with high blood pressure or hypertension. It has a LCD screen for readings, one-touch operation and is easy to carry anywhere. It can store memory of 90 measurements and comes with a universal cuff. This monitor also indicates you about low battery and powers off automatically when unused.
- Accurate reading. If you follow the instructions of how to use it then our device will show perfect readings that can help you monitor your health.
- Intelligent automatic measurement. Unlike Aneroid monitor that needs to be checked manually, our device will automatically read your pulses and share the readings.
- LCD screen with backlight. Your measurements are displayed on the screen, which is easy to read and understand. When used in dark it has a backlight on the screen for clear reading.
- Universal cuff. This cuff comfortably fits arms with a circumference from 8.7" – 16.5".
- WHO classification. It has WHO approved indicator for indicating the level of blood pressure with classification.
- Memory storage. It can store up to 90 measurements per user including date, time and average.
- Battery saver. This monitor is battery operated. Our device comes with auto power-off function when it is unused.
- Indicators. For the device to provide you perfect results it is important to stay calm and sit in comfortable position. Sometimes the cuff may not be placed by you so if there is any irregular heartbeat, our monitor will indicate you so that you can re do it. Also it has a low battery indicator.
- Portable device. It is perfect for traveling and for secure storage it comes with a carry pouch.
- Complete kit. Blood Pressure Monitor, Universal Arm Cuff, Carrying Pouch, 4 AA Batteries and User Manual.
|Indication||Digital LCD display|
|Measuring Method||Oscillometric Measurement|
|Measuring Range||Pressure: 30 - 280 mmHg, Pulse: 40 - 199 Beat/min|
|Accuracy||Pressure: + ̲ 3mmHg, Pulse: + ̲ 5%|
|Memory||Single user 90 Memories|
|Power Supply||4x1.5V AA Batteries|
|Operating Temperature||+5˚C - +40˚C|
|Operating Humidity||15%RH - 93%RH|
|Operating Atmospheric Pressure||70kPa - 106kPa|
|Storage Temperature||-20˚C - +55˚C|
|Storage Humidity||0%RH - 93%RH|
|Storage Atmospheric Pressure||50kPa - 106kPa|
|Cuff Size||Universal 8.7” - 16.5"|
|Box Dimension||4.45” x 4.05” x 6.42”|
|Box Weight||1.45 lbs|
|Included in the box||BP Monitor, Universal Arm Cuff, 4 AA Batteries, Carrying Pouch, User Manual|
• Free standard shipping on all orders
• Standard shipping is 3-5 business day delivery
• We can ship anywhere in the continental United States (48 States); excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Internationally
• We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or Amazon Lockers