You have no items in your shopping cart.
Back brace with Pulley System is an advanced back support belt designed with semi rigid back brace and multiple pulley driven tightening mechanism to deliver controlled compression and to stabilize lower back pain. This lumbo sacral belt is also recommended particularly for stabilization post-surgery, low back muscle strain, lumbar spondylitis, ligamentous disorders, Intervertebral Disc (IVD) Syndrome, osteoporosis of the lumbar spine, decrease in intervertetbral space, postural fatigue or comfort from long working hours or travel. Its dual pull mechanism lets you adjust the compression to your lumbar and sacral region individually and you can even adjust it while wearing. The nylon fabric makes it highly porous and provides long functional life of the belt.
- Helps to reduce stress and strain on the lower back. Highly recommended if you have low back muscle strain, lumbar spondylitis, ligamentous disorders, Intervertebral Disc (IVD) Syndrome, osteoporosis of the lumbar spine, decrease in intervertetbral space, postural fatigue or need stabilization post-surgery or need confort during long working hours or travel. It is a perfect option while playing recreational sports or when need stabilization post surgery.
- Controlled compressive support. Designed with semi rigid posterior back panel, the belt compresses and stretches the abdominal cavity upwards to provide the decompression to Lumbar Intervertebral Disc (IVD).
- Lace pull mechanism. Unlike other regular belts, our lumbo sacral belt is made of lacepull mechanism instead of elastic material. This allows independent and controlled pressure on thoracic and lumbar vertebrae. You can pull the laces at same time for equal compression at upper and lower spine area or individually pull left and right laces for variable compression. With multiple pulley effect, less force is required to provide a higher degree of compression.
- Flexible splints. The splints are essential to provide immobilization to the lumbo sacral region of the spine. These are flexible that adjusts to your body curvature .
- Specialized foam. The splints are wrapped inside a layer of specialized foam providing high level of cushioning.
- Complex mesh nylon fabric. The complex mesh nylon fabric not only makes it high porous but has a very long functional life as well.
- Ergonomic design. The ergonomically designed back support belt makes it very easy to apply and remove the belt and the degree of compression can be changed while wearing the belt. The anatomically contoured shape acts as a posture corrector.
- Washable. Despite this sturdy material it can be washed easily. Please read the instructions given in the box carefully before washing.
- Available in 3 sizes. Measure circumference around the waist immediately below the navel. S & M : 28”-36”, L & XL : 36”-44”, XXL and XXXL : 44”-52”.
How to Wear:
- Keep the brace on flat surface with flaps open.
- Place both the lace pullers on flaps without stretching the laces.
- Wrap the brace around waist while taking care of up inside label.
- Tighten the brace by adjusting side flaps and using hook loop fasteners to a comfortable compression.
- Further compression force can be applied by pulling and adjusting the laces.
- Simultaneous pulling applies uniform pressure on upper and lower spine area. However, it can be independently controlled by variable pull of left and right laces.
Measure circumference around the waist immediately below the navel.
|S and M||28”-36”|
|L and XL||36”-44”|
|XXL and XXXL||44”-52”|
• Free standard shipping on all orders
• Standard shipping is 3-5 business day delivery
• We can ship anywhere in the continental United States (48 States); excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Internationally
• We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or Amazon Lockers