Fracture Walker Boot - Tall
Our Fracture Walker Boot Tall is designed for protecting the broken foot and ankle post traumatic injuries like metatarsal fracture, stress fracture, soft tissue injuries and sprains. It also helps in post-operative stabilization, assisting in a faster recovery time. Such injuries are vulnerable to additional damage, but the CAM boot is made with a reinforced plastic shell and uprights that provide enhanced stability and immobilization, without destructing the day-to-day activities. It also has a rocker bottom sole and 3 removable pressure cushions that provide ultimate protection and support to the foot.
- Ideal Fit. This walker boot fits either the right or the left foot, making it a universal fit.
- Greater Stability. The reinforced plastic shell and uprights ensure firmness, making your foot movement more stable.
- Customized Compression. 3 additional pressure cushions are provided to help you achieve the maximum compression where you need it the most.
- Natural Gait. The rocker bottom sole promotes natural step, ensuring movement without inhibiting mobility. The cushioned insole provides for greater shock absorption, reducing the heel strike.
- Comfortable Fit. This boot for broken foot consists of a cushioned interior and a soft inner sole that act as a guard between the hard components of the boot and the skin, making sure that it is comfortable and convenient to wear.
- Lightweight Design. The CAM walker boot is constructed in a way that does not add more weight to the injured area, ensuring a smooth movement.
For foot length, measure foot from heel to toe.
|Boot Size||Foot Length||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|X-SMALL||8”- 8 5/8”||Kid's 1 1/2 - Men's 4||Kid's 1 1/2 - Women's 5 1/2|
|SMALL||8 3/4”- 9 1/2"”||4 1/2 - 6 1/2||6 - 8|
|MEDIUM||9 5/8"- 10 1/4”||7 - 9||8 1/2 - 10 1/2|
|LARGE||10 1/2”- 11 1/4”||9 1/2 - 12||11- 12+|
|X-LARGE||11 1/2”- 12”||12 1/2 - 14|