Knurled Grab Bar - 12", 16" or 18"
A Knurled Grab Bar is a must have product in your bathroom to minimize the risk of injuries from slipping and for those who have balance issues. It is designed with a knurled texture on major portion of the bar for anti-slip grip when holding it especially when taking shower. This shower grab bar can be installed on surfaces like tiles, fiberglass, dry wall, etc. nearby toilet, bathtub or shower area. These are the areas in your bathroom where something is needed to hold onto for support during movement especially for elders and patients recovering from a surgery. Available in 3 sizes 12”, 16” and 18” along with screws, anchors, etc. the grab rail can be placed at any angle as per your preference.
- Knurled Chrome grab bar reduces the chance of hand slipping from the bar that is beneficial for those having balance issues.
- Available in 3 sizes 12", 16" and 18".
- Heavy duty stainless steel that supports weight of 220 lbs.
- Fitting accessories like screws, anchors, etc. are included with our grab rail.
- Mount grab bars vertically, horizontally or diagonally depending on your needs.
|Sizes||12”, 16” and 18”|
|Product Weight||0.66 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs|
|Distance from Wall||2.5”|