Lumbar Support Back Brace
Our Lumbar Support Back Brace is an excellent back support belt that helps you get relief from lower back pain from lumbar spondylitis, inter vertebral disc syndrome, osteoporotic pain of the lumbar spine, postural deformities, long working hours and travel, etc. This posture corrector not only helps in pain relief but it also helps in maintaining good body posture. The wrap-around design is convenient to use and the dual adjustable straps ensures a comfortable and strong fit. Our back support brace are washable and comes in 5 different sizes Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and Double XL to meet your needs.
- Alleviate low back pain. The lumbosacral belt provides the level of support you need and gets you relief from lower back pain from long working hours and travel, lumbar spondylitis, inter vertebral disc syndrome, osteoporetic pain of the lumbar spine, postural deformities, etc.
- The dual pull mechanism. The dual straps is adjustable to get the desired compression. Preshaped semi rigid stays help in providing anatomically correct support to the lumbo sacral region enabling healing of strained or aching back.
- Hook loop panel. Broad hook loop panel facilitates in perfect fitting and adjustment of the belt around the waist, controlled compression, and quick easy application and removal of back support brace.
- Ethafoam pads. The padding on the back support belt is made of ethafoam material providing high-level cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- Unisex product. Our back support belt fits all body types that can be used by both men and women.
- Washable. Despite this sturdy material it can be washed easily. Please read the instructions given in the box carefully before washing.
- Available in 5 sizes Small: 28-34 inches, Medium: 34-40 inches, Large: 40-46 inches, Extra Large: 46-52 inches and Double Extra Large: 52-58 inches. Measure circumference around the waist immediately below the navel.
How to Wear:
- Wrap the belt around the waist keeping it upright (see up inside label).
- The back panel should be placed in the centre of the vertebral column, with lower edge of the belt coinciding with spine body.
- Close hook loop fasteners to a comfortable compression.
- Stretch and fasten the dual pull mechanism elastics for added grip and firmness of the splints.
Measure circumference around the waist immediately below the navel.