You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most important accessories of the nebulizer is the filter that separates the bacteria and purifies the aerosol mist you will be breathing in for medicinal purpose. This filter is specifically designed for Procare Compact Compressor Nebulizer that converts the liquid medicines into breathable steam. Our filters come in a pack of 5, each filter needs to be replaced after every 30 days.
- It comes in a pack of 5.
- Filter duration. Filters are used in respiratory therapy that last for 30 days. If the color is fading like the gray color before 30 days then you should replace it early. Regularly replacing air filters ensures the performance of the compressor at its best and increases its life span.
- Purifies air. It cleans the air that passes through the machine and collects the bacteria. Thus, replacing filters regularly helps prevent infections.
- Compatible. Different machines have different nebulizer filters. Make sure you are purchasing filters that are compatible with your machine.
- Avoid reusing old filters. Don’t wash the old filters as wet filters can damage the compressor motor, which cannot be replaced.
• Free standard shipping on all orders
• Standard shipping is 3-5 business day delivery
• We can ship anywhere in the continental United States (48 States); excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Internationally
• We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or Amazon Lockers