You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Standard Air Walker Boot Tall is designed for protecting the broken foot and ankle post –traumatic injuries like metatarsal fracture, stress fracture, soft tissue injuries and sprains. It also helps in post-operative stabilization, assisting in a faster recovery time. Such injuries are vulnerable to additional damage, but the CAM boot is made with a reinforced plastic shell and uprights that provide enhanced stability and immobilization, without destructing the day-to-day activities. The adjustable air bladders allow for customized compression. It also has a rocker bottom sole and 3 removable pressure cushions that provide ultimate protection and support to the foot.
- Ideal Fit. This air cast boot fits either the right or the left foot, making it a universal fit.
- Greater Stability. The reinforced plastic shell and uprights ensure firmness, making your foot movement more stable.
- Air Compression. The adjustable air bladders enable customized compression which helps in managing edema. Also, 3 additional pressure cushions are provided to help you achieve the maximum compression where you need it the most.
- Natural Gait. The rocker bottom sole promotes natural step, ensuring movement without inhibiting mobility. The cushioned insole provides for greater shock absorption, reducing the heel strike.
- Comfortable Fit. Consists of a cushioned interior and a soft inner sole that act as a guard between the hard components of the boot and the skin, making sure that it is comfortable and convenient to wear.
- Lightweight Design. The walker boot is constructed in a way that does not add more weight to the injured area, ensuring a smooth movement.
• Free standard shipping on all orders
• Standard shipping is 3-5 business day delivery
• We can ship anywhere in the continental United States (48 States); excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Internationally
• We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or Amazon Lockers