Tens & EMS Machine
Procare Pain Management System brings you a 2-in-1 combo TENS and EMS unit designed to provide relief from back pain, inflamed disc/joints, shoulder tension and sprains. This device comes equipped with 10 modes and 20 intensity levels that can be adjusted depending on your needs: 5 modes of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and 5 modes of Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS). Powered by batteries, this pocket-sized device is portable and convenient for travel purposes. All 4 self-adhesive electrode pads can be used multiple times that are easy to stick and remove from your skin. The treatment time for effective results when using TENS & EMS machine is 25 to 30 minutes.
- Our quality TENS & EMS machine helps to relieve pain using a mild electrical current that delivers small electrical impulses to the pain-affected area. It enhances blood circulation as well.
- Safe and easy way to alleviate pain, using our machine helps reduce the intake of pain medicines for relief. You can stay away from side effects that pain medicines can cause if taken regularly.
- TENS provides relief from joint pains, chronic pains, sports injuries, and period pains.
- EMS helps in increasing muscle strength by contracting and relaxing the muscles constantly.
- 10 modes and 20 intensity levels can be adjusted depending on your condition and requirement.
- Treatment time of 25-30 minutes is ideal for it to be most effective for chronic pains.
- The electrode pads are self-adhesive so you do not have to use a gel to join the pads to the skin. It can be used multiple times to stick pads on your body part where you are experiencing pain.
- Portable and lightweight design makes it very easy to carry around and use it anywhere.
- LCD screen on the device to check readings.
- Complete kit has lead wires, 4 reusable electrodes, 3 AAA batteries, and an instruction manual.
|Dimension||4.33" x 2.34" x 1.18" (L X W X H)|
|Weight||45g without battery|
|Channel||Dual, isolated between output channels|
|Operating Conditions||41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C), Humidity 30% - 85%, Atmospheric Pressure 70 - 106 kPa|
|Storage Conditions||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 55°C), Humidity 20% - 93%, Atmospheric Pressure 70 - 106 kPa|
|Power Supply||DC 4.5V , 1.5x3(AAA) battery|
|Maximum Amplitude||Maximum output one-way peak value voltage 40V±20%|
|Load Impedance||500 Ohms|
|Tolerance||±10% tolerance of all setting and ±20% tolerance of output of intensity|
|Electrode Detection Function||When level is 10mA or more then amplitude level will reset to 0mA|